Thursday, November 25, 2010

JMR is back!!!

Scene1
JMR is attending an interview in Software Company.
Manager: Do U know MS Office?  

JMR: If U give me the address I will go there sir. 

Scene2
JMR: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status.. 

JMR: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL. 

Scene3
Manager asked JMR at an interview.
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?

JMR replied: -P-O-S-T-B-O- X.  

Scene4
After returning back from a foreign trip, JMR asked his friend,
Do I look like a foreigner?  

Friend: No! Why?  
JMR: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner?  

Scene5
Interviewer: just imagine you are on the 3rd floor, it caught fire and how will you escape?  
JMR: its simple. I will stop my imagination! !!  



A DAY WITHOUT LAUGHTER IS A WASTED DAY!! 
 
lawak bodoh ini dibawakan khas oleh jmr23 untuk menceriakan hidup anda hari ini! Enjoice!!! 

9 comments:

Sharinginfoz said...

hidup mesti happy2 kan... thanks for sharing

maslinamansor said...

pepagi dah buat aku tersenyum....

♥ Anje a.k.a Mama_Balqis ♥ said...

ha...ha...ha...kelako betul la...pagi2 lagik dah terseyum baca entry ni

jedi said...

hehehehe....

Eazy Izzuddin said...

wow..
hehe
xD

Layans
My Unisel 5th Convocation Ceremony

Lagenda said...

nak meletop ginjal mak gelakkan lawak nih!

* wlupun x phm english* Miahahaha!!!

ardinihumaira said...

ngahaha...
kelakarlah kamu wahai JMR!

azzey said...

J.M.R: Slm kenal dari saya .....AZZEY......

Kaseh NazLieza said...

setuju...senyum2 selalu...