Saturday, June 26, 2010

[WORLDCUP] what a BUHSAN game- PORTUGAL 0 BRAZIL 0

Kata dia dari SPAIN;
Ugly, boring match. Portugal did a good job tactically, since they decided to play behind the ball and look for a counter attack. Brazil has no spark and no ideas, and they are totally overrated. I would believe the favourites are Argentina, Holland and Germany, a list to which I hope I can add Spain tonight.

Kata dia dair USA;
The game was really boring, I agree, and I expected it to end as a tie since the first minute. Lucio was the best player of the match. That was almost a setup game. Ah, some people from Nederlands here are so hopeful that Brazil will play always this way, they hope and they pray. This Brazilian team had face nothing scary so far and so they are bored.




So, kata ANDA dari MALAYSIA pula, apa ye???

2 comments:

enyheartsdiamond said...

baru berkenalan dgn ramires :p

Adila Ady said...

percubaan akhir portugal tu tak masuk..malang sungguh.