Monday, January 18, 2010

My Valentine’s Day



"WOuld you be my partner for my dinner on Feb14??"

She answered me a simple word, but PERFECT!

" Why not..."


So, the first plan is DONE. Where were we going? The dinner is on the exclusive cruise, with a private waiter, with a fabulous dancers&singers. Can you imagine that my dear? But who is the girl? It's Jessica Alba. I know, Its too much, but still ok for the daydreaming..hahaha

I can't tell much, but could you imagine the scene of the night?


In an excellent and radiant night performance, fashionable dancers&singers shall entertain us with operetta scenes and folkloric music and dance. Candlelight dinner reception, with Pulau Perhentian's lovely illuminated panorama in the background. You got me dear?


Argh..but why must be at Perhentian Island in Terengganu? No answer. Dont care wherever it is..as long as i'm, with Jessica Alba!!!Teregganu also got a beuatiful island what?. Thus, it is near to my parent's home. Then, i could introduce her to my parent.Wow, its so sweet, i think... Opss..sorry Miss Nunu. just for this time..

Its was a nice surprise to her since this is her first time to be here. Before doing our romantic dinner, we spent time together at the beach for Sunset. It was a beutiful sunset that she never had b4. Let the wind whip through her hair as I soak up the beauty of her surroundings.

After dinner, there's no such a romantic gift to her, but I throw out a poem to her...


It’s Valentine’s day,
And it’s really quite silly;
My feelings are switching around
Willy-nilly.
I’m happy, SO happy!
Then I’m feeling SO sad;
I’m gloomy, I’m joyful
Oh man, this is bad!
My body is clammy,
Then I’m in a deep sweat;
Sometimes I’m giddy,
Sometimes I fret.
I’m looking for comfort food
Deep in the frig;
Often I think
I could jump off a bridge.
What is the reason
For all the above?
It’s Valentine’s Day,
And I’m SO in love!



 




And she's laughing!!! 
So cute....



We end up the day with the 'Gelak-gelak' moments.
Ahaa..at one moments' she whispered me, " TQ so much. this is my best ever valentine's day " and she kissed me........tuttttt.....Oppppsss............THE END......it just all about ' if you could be spending that day with J.A...!'

 



p/s : 2nd plan, having a Valentine's Day movie on Feb9(its a day b4 my birsthday!) maybe could be my superb moments! Mr NN, gimme a pair of pass!!! TQ!!


46 comments:

.siv. said...

tak leh blah.
hahahaa

NuNu EeRa said...

apsal la i xjdi jessica alba ni??aieh..

sI tEDI said...

gabungan gambau itu memang tidak menahan!

Didi Nadhirah said...

wah wah tinggi impian dan harapan semoga tercapai hendaknye hehehhe

helena's said...

bole la...hahahaha

JMR said...

hahahahahaahah....mimpi tinggal mimpi..janji tiket

~0~ said...

good luck bro

JMR said...

~0~ : tenkiu...:-)

nURmALa mAZLan said...

erk...good luck...huhu` :P

ŝŐŦĩŷĂ ʷˡͭʱ♥♥ said...

heheheh...
padan sungguh (sambil menyebikkan mulut) hahaha..
jgn marah arr..

CAHAYA said...

jom date!!

asilahmuhajer said...

JMR, nasib baik akak dah kawin. kalau tak, akak ngorat ko. hahaha.

enyheartsdiamond said...

cool!
u bole dpt pny!

*mybday is on 15 feb :)

ezam said...

kompom ke bawak balik kampong emak abah setuju???

ngehngehngeh

JMR said...

asilah : uishh kak,,jgn la ngorat sy..marah nnt cik jessica..hahah

JMR said...

chaya: date? ermm..erkk..nnt cik J.A marah maa..:-p

afiq said...

gud lak yer.. btw muvee ini harus tonton yer... bes gamaknyer

merahjamboo said...

wuuuuu..romantisnyaa!!

-pja

JMR said...

afiq : mmg harusnyer....

JMR said...

merahjamboo : ye saya..tenkiu

f is fikah said...

waaah!!!
V-day ngan Jessica Alba gituh..
nak join kuntes gak, p cam sia2 gak sket, sebab da very next day ade big exam..huhu

best of luck in winning those tickets!!

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam want buy diazepam online - diazepam high

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam valium diazepam que es - rectal diazepam in dogs

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax gg 256 dosage - xanax bars v 2090

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam dea drug schedule diazepam - buy msj diazepam online

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg diazepam dosage guide - how much diazepam for dogs

Anonymous said...

ambien cost best place to buy ambien online - buy ambien online europe

Anonymous said...

order xanax cost of generic xanax at walmart - prozac vs xanax for anxiety

Anonymous said...

cheap alprazolam xanax dosage grasscity - xanax and alcohol what to do

Anonymous said...

diazepam diazepam dosage rectal - www.buy-diazepam-online.net

Anonymous said...

valium online valium half life urine - valium klonopin together

Anonymous said...

alprazolam without prescription xanax side effects pregnancy - buy alprazolam with mastercard

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam and tramadol - buy valium online usa next day delivery

Anonymous said...

diazepam for dogs buy diazepam 5mg online usa - diazepam high how much

Anonymous said...

xanax 1mg xanax overdose death rate - xanax time release

Anonymous said...

buy valium diazepam diazepam valium classification - diazepam reversal

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan and alcohol recreational - ativan side effects stopping

Anonymous said...

ambien sleep medication ambien and blood alcohol level - black market price ambien

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online overnight delivery half-life of ambien 10 mg - ambien dosage withdrawal

Anonymous said...

cheap carisoprodol soma medication uses - klonopin soma drug interaction

Anonymous said...

valium pill valium drug test - purchase valium overnight

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium keeps me awake - trusted online pharmacy valium

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online how many ambien high - ambien cr urinary problems

Anonymous said...

buy valium online generic version of valium - migraine medication valium

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium alternatives anxiety - valium diazepam 5mg side effects

Anonymous said...

http://www.site.com - [url=http://www.site.com]site[/url] site
site