Friday, December 4, 2009

Aku bangun sebab aku..


"LIFE, a word coined by everyone. A word that has a thousand meaning. A word to describe everything. A word to describe anything unexplained. Lifi I would say is like a Ferris wheel. It goes up and it goes down. its a circle of circumstances. Running on re-runs. Life also mean to accept ones fate. ones fate of the unknown. Life could also mean putting all at stake to fate. As fate is decided by the Almighty above.

From my point of view, life has twist and turns, has happiness by the side, irony all along then fence. Life as may I say, is interesting as to how I got this far. How will I go on from here, is still unknown even to me. Although some may say, twist and turn life maybe. but the most important of all is this, where is it ultimately going? That I may think is the million dollar questions. I wish i knew what the answer will be. The general hope is that its going towards the right direction, towards a happy and prosperous life. Life has its challenges. Life has its hurdles. As life goes on, these gets harder and harder. Hopefully the hardship would lead to a better life. And that perhaps whats life is all about. I wish I could still have the chances to explore the wonderful story of my life. ..Untill when? No one knows.

THANX to people whose making my life interesting and helping me a lots to understand what life is all about..."

jamar
15/5/2006









16 comments:

♠ y.a.n.i.e putrajaya ♠ said...

salam Jumaat....
=D

LanaBulu said...

Hidup kena semangat JMR..

Tinie a.k.a Ibu Fatin said...

salam salam salam
selamat hari jumaat hehehe

░♥si lampu neon♥░ said...

sedih gila tulisan ni..do u wrote that?

TEDDY said...

da 'nicest' handwritin tat i hav seen..lalala...

nurina iman said...

Salam ari jumaat yang mulia...

may u get whatever u wants...InsyaALlah!
USAHA, DOA, & TAWAKAL are the giant 'mediums'...

miSs s!v said...

ko tulis ke?
huhuhu~~~



p/s=tulisan ko kemas.
ekekee

Nur Hazlin said...

nice wiriting ;) , tulisan siapa agaknya ?

JMR said...

hazlin : itu tulisan saya 3thun yg lepas..hahaha

JMR said...

siv:lorr..tu nota aku 3thn lepas lor..hehe..tenkiu2..

JMR said...

nurina : thanx a lot..setuju sgt tu..:-)

JMR said...

teddy:aik..cam perli je bunyi..tu mine la..tp 3thn lepas lor..hahah...nnt i tnjuk k

JMR said...

neon: yes, i did..hehehe..kisah lama lor..

JMR said...

lana: yup..hidup mesti diteruskan...tenkiu so much!!;-)

sI tEDI said...

diari ke tu? aku dah lama tinggalkan alam diari

JMR said...

bkn diari lor..buka nota..buhsan2..heheh